Karpas group of Companies was established in 2003 by a group of investors.
The owners of the group have various activities in Hungary and Europe in real estate development for residential and commercial purposes as well as agricultural, raw materials, banking and many others.
The Hungarian residential real estate development operations, is owned by Karpas Holding Zrt (www.karpas.hu)
& Elephant Holding Zrt. (www.elephant.hu)
We always strive to do better tomorrow then today.
In order to be Europe's premier real estate development company.
- Customers and partners will see us as integral to their success. We will anticipate their needs and deliver on every commitment we make.
- People will be proud to work at Karpas Zrt. We will create opportunities to achieve the extraordinary, and we will reward success.
- Communities will regard us as responsible and responsive. We will integrate global and local perspectives, promote sound management of resources, and contribute to a better quality of life.
- Ethics. Uncompromising integrity, honesty, and fairness are at the heart of our company.
- Excellence. We set high standards. We apply advanced technology, and we continually innovate and improve. We thrive on challenge and accomplishment.
- Fair Return. We earn a return that fairly rewards the value we deliver.
- Plan for future growth and Return on Investments.
- Mutual Respect. We work by our leadership covenants, which encourage openness, teamwork, and trust. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experience, and views.
- Safety. Zero accidents are our unwavering goal people's lives depend on it.
- Sustainability. We plan and act for the future for the long-term good of our company, our customers, and our world.
Treat Karpas colleagues with mutual respect, trust, and dignity and believe they are acting in the best interest of the company.
Help each other; ask for and give help and welcome it freely (it is not a sign of weakness). Go out of the way to provide extra support to fellow employees. Share experiences and lessons learned, both successes and failures.
Communicate early, honestly, and completely with all who have a direct interest in the subject. Listen to others points of view.
Maintain confidentiality in all of our client’s relationships.
Comply with all governmental regulations and requirements.
Maintain our unmatched reputation in every market in which we operate.
Earn trust by accepting and honoring agreements, keeping promises, and discussing needed changes before acting.
Work to understand Karpas Group goals and strategies and proactively support them through discussions, communications, and actions (for example, sharing resources).
Never undermine colleagues directly or indirectly.
Work jointly to resolve disagreements in good faith. If necessary, go to a higher authority together, then accept and support the solution.
Contribute constructively by exercising the highest level of professional and ethical behavior. Promote continuous use of the covenants.